Sweeping to the highest standard; how do you know?
1. We founded the Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps
2. We wrote the City and Guilds Qualification for Chimney Sweeping
3. Our founder was the British Representative in European Federation of Chimney Sweeps (ESCHFOE)
4. Our founder was the Chairman of National Association of Chimney Sweeps
Trained & Certified
Book Your Professional Chimney Sweep Today!
- Every one of our professional chimney sweeps has Public Liability Insurance of £5 million.
- You’ll only ever work with certified chimney sweeps trained by the Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps. They will advise you on building regulations, fuel usage and storage, how to use your fireplace or stove correctly, and more. Correct usage and maintenance will extend the life of your chimney and reduce the risk of chimney fire.
- You’ll receive an industry standard sweeping certificate as part of our chimney sweeping service. These are the only chimney sweeping certificates accepted by insurance companies. All other certificates compiled by individual chimney sweeps do not stand up to legislation or scrutiny.
- Your local chimney sweeps are monitored and reviewed to ensure you receive a professional chimney sweeping service.
- In the very unlikely event that your property is unavoidably damaged, Ablewight Chimney Sweeps will pay for the repairs or for a professional cleaner to make it right.